We are all excited about the house. It will be a huge upgrade from our 2bedroom/2bath, 1000sq ft we are in now. Lilli and Lexi are excited to have their own rooms, but not excited to change schools. Cabarrus County schools are in the top 10 schools in NC, I'm sure they will adjust fine. PJ is excited to have more space and I'm really looking forward to a garden tub!!

Our lot from the back looking towards the street
It is 130' x 60'
It is 130' x 60'


1 comment:
That is awesome..you will be much closer to me!!! You will have to check out the horse farm in Salisbury. Sara McCubbins..I will get her contact info to you. and of course there is the lazy 5 ranch and dan nicholas in Salisbury...YEAH!!!! I am sure you are thrilled to have bigger and better all while spending less money! Take care!
Post a Comment