To get to Triple Falls you have to walk up some steep hills. I carried our slow poke Lexi up part and then PJ carried her up the rest of the way. This path takes you right down to the middle of Triple Falls. Once I saw how steep the hill was I choose to sit with Lexi while PJ and Lilli walked down.
PJ and Lilli heading down the short path to the falls.
Heading back up, Lilli is pretending to rock climb
PJ
Lilli enjoying the view
Taking a rest
Lexi at Hooker Falls
Splish Splash that river was cold!
She's worried she might get her shorts wet. Too bad she went deeper and got her shorts and shirt wet!
I am a mom of 2 girls and a wife to my wonderfully supportive husband since 2001. We live in the southern state of North Carolina.
I love DIY decorating, all things pinterest, and photography.
Join me on my journey through making our new home our forever home.
No comments:
Post a Comment